Join Our Webinar to See a LIVE
Demonstration of Rover.
In this one-hour demonstration, you'll get an overview of Rover, the cloud-based notification and response platform used by over 43,000 first responders every day in the United States, Australia, and Canada. Rover, now owned by Emergency Reporting, provides critical two-way communication between dispatchers and first responders that decreases response times and integrates with Emergency Reporting RMS.
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Unlimited users - you'll never pay per license
- Works on any mobile device, tablet, and desktop
- Tracks each responder and apparatus in real time
- Access to pre-plans, water assets, and map objects
- Highly configurable to meet your agency’s needs
- CAD integration and live updates* available
- Simple to set up, easy to use
*depending on CAD provider capabilities
The Rover map includes pinpoint access to the incident’s location, apparatus, hazards, and all available hydrants inside and outside the perimeter.
Learn more about Rover here.