If you’re using the old whiteboard for Incident Command, and you’d like to investigate replacing that with a more robust, current digital solution that can be shared amongst your entire emergency response community, please request a demo and we’d be happy to help.
With the Emergency Reporting to Rhodium interface, agencies can seamlessly import occupancy plans into Rhodium pre-plan templates. Make your occupancy plan data actionable by:
- Automate your ICS forms workflow internally or externally with any agency
- Adding operational checklists based on location or incident type.
- Adding reference files, SOPs, images, and more.
- Incorporating Computer Aided Dispatch triggers to automatically launch plans based on CAD input.
- Develop detailed pre-plan map layers to predefine staging locations, evacuation areas, hydrants, landing zones, and more.
- Rapidly access your plans and perform collaborative incident command and control from almost any computer, laptop, or tablet device.